Donnerstag, 8. Juni 2017

[FRAGE ZUM DONNERSTAG]

Heute ist wieder Donnerstag und das bedeutet, dass ich euch erneut eine Frage rund um Bücher stelle!

Dieses Mal möchte ich von euch wissen:


Hast du ein Lieblingszitat, das aus einem Buch stammt? Wenn ja, welches und was bedeutet es dir?




Meine Antwort:

Ich habe kein spezielles Lieblingszitat, ich habe viele. Sie sind aus unterschiedlichen Gründen bei mir geblieben und begleiten mich teilweise schon viele Jahre. Heute möchte ich euch einige davon vorstellen:

"Es ist so laut, seit die Stille tot ist." (Lilly Lindner - Was fehlt, wenn ich verschwunden bin)

“I feel like everyone fakes who they really are, when deep down we're all equal amounts of screwed up. Some of us are just better at hiding it than others.”  (Colleen Hoover - It ends with us)

“Whether or not the couple ends up together at the end of a book doesn’t determine whether that book has a happy ending or not. As long as the two people end up happy, it doesn’t really matter if they end up happy together.”  (Colleen Hoover - November 9)


“I know life well enough to know you can’t count on things staying around or standing still, no matter how much you want them to. You can’t stop people from dying. You can’t stop them from going away. You can’t stop yourself from going away either. I know myself well enough to know that no one else can keep you awake or keep you from sleeping.” (Jennifer Niven - All the bright places)



“...being Lulu, it made me realize that all my life I've been living in a small, square room, with no windows and no doors. And I was fine. I was happy, even. I thought. Then someone came along and showed me there was a door in the room. One that I'd never even seen before. Then he opened it for me. Held my hand as I walked through it. And for one perfect day, I was on the other side. I was somewhere else. Someone else. And then he was gone, and I was thrown back into my little room. And now, no matter what I do, I can't seem to find that door.” (Gayle Forman - Just one day)


"And then we play together, our tempos matching, a shared rhythm that grows wilder and wilder. I am not me. I am not Elisabeth. I am not a human girl. I am a wild thing, a creature of the forest and the storm and the night. I run through dreams and fancies, through all the stories of my childhood of the dark and uncanny and strange and weird. I am primordial, I am made of music and magic and Der Erlkönig." (S. Jae-Jones - Wintersong) 

Schreibt mir eure Lieblingszitate in die Kommentare :).







 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen